Slow-cooker casseroles are a guaranteed dinnertime win, especially cheesy slow-cooker casseroles. For those times when you want nothing more than comfort food without making much of an effort turn to these recipes that’ll let you slow-cook your way to cheesy heaven.
You’re sure to add slow-cooker lasagna, slow-cooker buffalo chicken tater tot casserole, or slow-cooker Southwestern chicken and sweet potato casserole to your dinner rotation ASAP.
1. Slow-Cooker Sweet Potatoes With Blue Cheese
2. Slow-Cooker Mexican Breakfast Casserole
3. Slow-Cooker Buffalo Chicken Tater Tot Casserole
The easiest way to turn frozen tater tots into an acceptable dinner is to add protein and vegetables, and this spicy buffalo chicken casserole with carrots and blue cheese fits the bill.
Get the recipe: slow-cooker buffalo chicken tater tot casserole
4. Slow-Cooker Zucchini Eggplant Lasagna
With so much cheese covering the layers of zucchini and eggplant in this noodle-free lasagna, you’ll forget you’re eating vegetables instead of pasta.
Get the recipe: slow-cooker zucchini eggplant lasagna
5. Slow-Cooker Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
6. Slow-Cooker Southwestern Chicken and Sweet Potato Casserole
There’s nothing boring about sweet potatoes and chicken thighs when they’re covered in a flavorful rub of cumin and chili powder.
Get the recipe: slow-cooker Southwestern chicken and sweet potato casserole
7. Slow-Cooker Enchilada Quinoa Bake