While there’s no denying the power of a statement dress and Amal Clooney’s ability to rock one on the red carpet it’s her work outfits that really get us. She always manages to appear so poised, so polished. You can tell Amal stands behind the styling when it comes to her professional ensembles.
Since we often tend to err on the side of caution when it comes to hemlines and cuts in the Summer, we’re tapping the always-modest Amal for inspiration. Before you head to the office, take a scroll through the lawyer and activist’s best warm-weather looks and keep note of her amazing hacks. As the temperatures rise, we promise you’ll want to take advantage of them all.
1. If Your Dress Is Super Sophisticated, Get Playful With Your Heels
2. On Casual Friday, a Tailored Jumpsuit Can Be Layered Over a Tee
3. A Classic, Slouchy Balenciaga Bag Will Neutralize Your Bold Suit
4. You Don’t Have to Stick to Pumps — Why Not Try a Leather Oxford?
5. A Lightweight Top and White Trousers Is a Perfect Summer Combination
6. Work Your Short-Sleeved Cardigan and Switch Up Your Accessories to Appear Fresh
7. Get a Little Retro With Your Look and Keep Things Cool in a Sleeveless Top
8. Tweed Works in the Warmer Months — Go For a Light Shade
9. Add a Classic Trench When the AC Is Turned On High
10. A Suede Jacket Brings Structure to a Flouncy Dress You Wear Out to Dinner
11. Crochet Is on Trend — but Work It With Luxe Accessories For Ultimate Polish
12. A Sophisticated Sheath With a Striking Pattern Makes All the Difference — One and Done
13. Instead of Crisp White, Opt For an Elevated Chiffon Mini in Cream
14. Tie a Scarf Around Your Favorite Purse to Lend Your Summer Accessory Game Some Flavor
15. Warm Weather Just Calls For a Sugary-Pink Look
16. Kitten Heels Are a Touch More Casual For Laid-Back Summer Vibes
17. Aim For Simple Cuts That Flatter Your Figure and Let Your Peep-Toes Do the Talking
18. You Can Still Work Your Black Business Suit, Just Go Lighter With Your Accessories
19. A Textured Dress Is a Comfortable Alternative to Your Tailored Suit Separates
20. Style Your Pinstripes With a Breezy Blouse and Taupe Pumps
21. When Your Pants Are a Touch Groovy, Stay Sophisticated Up Top