You will never hear anyone say that Demi Lovato is not adventurous. The “Confident” singer, who is getting ready to go on tour with her BFF Nick Jonas, hasn’t found a haircut or color she hasn’t wanted to try out.
Pink tips, blond ombré, shaved sides, blunt bangs you name it, Demi has experimented with it. And while it seems like the star has found her sweet spot with her latest style, we’ll always appreciate the rainbow of shades and endless cut inspiration she has provided us with through the years. Keep reading to find every single one of those transformations, starting in 2008.
1. Chesnut Brown With Bangs
2. Shoulder Length With Severe Bangs and Superdark Brown
3. Long and Carbon Black
4. Shoulder Length and Dark Brown
Demi released her album Don’t Forget with a shorter cut and without her childhood bangs. The color change back to a lighter shade in April 2009 was probably a result of filming for the Camp Rock sequel.
5. Long and Blond Ombré
6. Long and Honey Blond
7. Superlong and Brown With Highlights
8. Long and Caramel
9. Superlong and Brond
10. Long and Reddish Brown
11. Superlong and Red
12. Superlong and Superblond
13. Long and Blond With Pink Ends
14. Long and Blond With Green and Blue Accents
15. Long and Beach Blond
16. Superlong With Soft Bangs and Chocolate
17. Superlong and Chocolate
18. Long With a Buzzed Side and Fuchsia
19. Short and Asymmetrical Blond Ombré With a Shaved Side
20. A Bob With Blue Ends and a Buzzed Design on the Side