You may confuse about the choice of latest trends. Here is a good collection of latest trends for you, collected from various catwalk shows. If you want to guarantee your place in the world of fashion then have a look on some of the latest catwalk trends with respect to color and styles:
1. Latest Dress Colors:
Layered biker jackets, distressed denim and canvassed utility trousers are the key exponents of this latest style. You can also make the combination of floral and sheers.
When you read about monochrome style, you may consider it an old trend or may get bored with the monochrome style. You can get benefit of the latest monochrome style this summer. Prada, Balmain, Dolce & Gabbana and Balenciaga pioneer this latest style. They are finding new ways of making it fresh again. Thinking with black and white, you have endless possibilities.
Royal blue, cobalt and baby blue are the colors of season. It is quite a simple trend to master. Such a wonderful trend does not dictate skirt shape or length; it is just a piece of dedication for you to a single hue. Go entirely for this masterpiece, as at Stella McCartney, Jonathan Saunders and Burberry Prorsum to achieve a look that is completely a modern and stylish look.
The famous designers like Preen, Proenza and Derek Lam combine the texture and color beautifully on latest catwalk shows. The take on high street is more layered. You have a variety of collection if you choose contrasted style. You can experience it with the floral, checkerboard and photoprint design with tiger and geometrics.
2. Stylish Tends from the Latest Fashion Weeks:
– The mix of zipped up styles is in fashion again. This style is for bandeaus and skirts with witchy shoes, striped tights, and Widow Twankey polka dots. The zipped up style is adopted by the models like fairytale characters with hair in little bunchies and the clompy platform shoes of Prada dimension.
– The dresses that contain belts slit and flairs folded over the shoulders at the back are presented in many catwalk shows this summer. You can also match a neck scarf of stripes or polka dots with it that adds something quite right in terms of coolness and attitude.
– Huge buttons on the double-breasted coats also include in the latest collection for you to get benefit of.
– Famous designers like Pierpaolo Piccioli and Grazia Chiuri took inspiration from Flemish paintings. They extracted a sense of color and purity to create a premium collection that comprised of Valentino elegance. A short black shift with the embroidered collars, yokes and cuffs is the latest trend that is introduced in a fashion week in Paris this year.