Even a small amount of makeup can make your bathroom or vanity look messy and cluttered. Here are 24 unconventional ways to organize your beauty products using things you probably already own. Who knew a mini loaf pan could be so useful?
1. Use a spice rack as a shelf for your perfume bottles.
2. Display pretty fragrances on top of a cake stand.
3. Arrange your everyday beauty products on a revolving spice rack to save space.
4. Toss your makeup brushes in a slim sunglasses case when traveling so you won’t lose them.
5. Store liner pencils, mascara, or brushes in an old pencil box.
6. Fill a flower vase with coffee beans or beads, and stick your brushes inside for easy access.
7. Separate your products by category inside of a kitchen utensil tray to organize your makeup drawer.
8. Store your hot tools inside of a decorative magazine holder.
9. Hang your hot tools on adhesive hooks inside of a cabinet door.
10. Use the pouches on a hanging shoe organizer to store larger hair products.
11. Save space by stacking hairspray bottles on a wine rack.
12. Use a desk file organizer to display and store makeup palettes.
13. Stick your eyeshadow singles into ice tray slots so you can see all the shades at once.
14. Use a jewelry organizer to visibly store small makeup products.
15. Adhere magnets to the back of your makeup compacts, and stick them on a metal board to save space while also decorating your walls.
16. Arrange your makeup in lucite desk organizers so you can see everything that’s stowed away.
17. Line your drawers with plastic food containers to neatly organize cotton balls, sponges, and other makeup application tools.
18. Stick cotton swabs inside an old candle vase.
20. If you like traveling with many different lip shades, remove the lipsticks out of the tubes, and keep them in a clean pillbox for easy transportation.
21. Stack pretty lip glosses and lipsticks on the tiers of a cupcake tray.
22. Use a mini loaf pan to neatly organize your lip shades or other small products inside a drawer.
23. Stack your hair ties on a pretty decorative wine bottle.