Meghan Markle will finally drop her tell-all interview.
This week, the announcement of the arrival of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s tell-all interview stormed the internet. They already recorded the conversation with Oprah Winfrey on Tuesday.
The news came three days before they dropped a parting message after Queen Elizabeth II completely stripped off their remaining roles and titles.
The broadcast is due to be aired on Mar. 7. Meanwhile, a source revealed that the Duchess of Sussex believes that the prime-time event gives her the “loudest way she’ll get her voice back.”
“Having an institutional voice within the royal family wasn’t enough [for Meghan]. This interview will be the loudest way she’ll get her voice back,” the insider told The Times, per Daily Mail.
It is worth noting that Meghan, reportedly, felt she lose her voice upon dating the royal prince. Previously, she managed a platform as an actress. However, the monarchy advised her to stop using social media and received a warning that she should be careful of what she said.
Royal Family should brace what’s coming
The tell-all interview has been causing anxiousness among the monarchy.
This time, the royal family needs to brace themselves as no one knows what Prince Harry and Meghan Markle prepared for them.
But CBS (per EW) hinted that the interview would be an “intimate conversation” with Oprah.
“Winfrey will speak with Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex, in a wide-ranging interview, covering everything from stepping into life as a royal, marriage, motherhood, philanthropic work to how she is handling life under intense public pressure,” CBS said, as quoted by Belfast Telegraph.
The news company also noted that the report would cover the Sussex’s hopes and dreams for their family while they are away from the royal spotlight.
The tell-all interview will be the first one Prince Harry and Meghan will have since they left their posts as senior royals.
The interview “Oprah With Meghan and Harry” will run for 90 minutes.
In another news, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex just confirmed that they are expecting baby no. 2.
“We can confirm that Archie is going to be a big brother. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are overjoyed to be expecting their second child,” the Sussexes’ representative said (via Today).